Why Choose Elite Custom Fence Company
Elite is dedicated to providing homeowners with all the information needed to make the right choice for your fence investment. All our estimates list exactly what materials will be used on the job and we will use only those materials agreed upon. Our building crews are polite, accessible to the homeowner in the event of questions or concerns and prompt. We’ll be there when we say we will, finish on time and leave the yard in such a manner you won’t know we were ever there, except for your beautiful new fence!
Why Elite is a great choice...
- 1-Two Year Limited Warranty: This provides the homeowner complete confidence the fence we build will meet and exceed expectations. We warrant our fences from any defect in workmanship and materials for a period of two years. If a problem arises, we will be there quickly to repair or replace it at no charge.
- 2-Exclusive Use of Prime Grade Materials: We take pride in our fences and only use prime lumber like Western Red Cedar and will always use the lumber requested by the customer. We will never substitute inferior materials. We use Duo Fast galvanized or aluminum nail products since they will not rust or bleed.
- 3-Builder Grade Hardware: In keeping with our quality philosophy, we use builder grade gate hinges and related hardware providing smoother and longer lasting operation of your gates..
- 4-Fence Stain: We use pre-stained lumber to provide a more even and thorough coat of stain and eliminate problems typical with spraying. .
- 5-Leave No Trace policy: Other than your beautiful new fence, you will see no indication we were in your yard. We will “leave no trace” of our presence after we leave.
- 6-Insurance: Since we carry industry standard limits of general liability insurance, we can handle any unforeseen circumstance that may arise.
- 7-Customization: Our expert builders can add special touches to your fence and gates to meet your individual style.
- 8-Posts: We use only the heaviest gauge steel posts available and always ensure they are buried at least 24-30 inches deep for 6ft and 30-40 inches for 8ft fences. The majority of time, we use extra long posts to maximize stability.
If it’s time to replace your fence, please call David Kutschall for a complimentary consultation with an obligation free estimate. Thanks for taking the time to visit and we look forward to hearing from you.